Resources for teachers
In this section we have provided some resources that teachers may find useful when building Model Solar Powered Boats in their class.
The different sections provide:
· an overview for using this project as a term's integrated project
· an outline of some of the VEL's that might be covered (depending on how you decide to do this project)
· how this project could link with the Principles of Learning and Teaching
· teaching and learning activities
· an example Student Journal that could be used or edited to suit your situation
· examples of some explicit teaching lessons associated with this project
· Practical activities
· Thinking tools
We are happy for you to use any of this that is useful to you. Feel free to alter the documents to suit your class.